Inspiring, Empowering, Rewarding, Fun.
These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at SSIT Designs. As an SSIT Designs employee, you’re encouraged to be creative. Think way outside the box. And work with some of the industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects.
SSIT Designs state-of-the-heart development center is located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and is capable of executing large mission critical assignments. Our office facilities provide an ideal and exclusive environment for creative and skilled professionals engaged in web & software development and technical activities. Scientifically designed and fully networked, the workspace is complete with all support services and amenities to help them perform optimally. Equipped with the best software and hardware environments and coupled with hi-end communication facilities, our work stations are fully equipped to work as virtual extensions of client’s environment providing un-interrupted services.
Our development center is the result of meticulous planning, where each team has been allotted different work spaces and each team member an individual work station. The technical team and the marketing team are housed on different sections. All work stations feature comfortable seating facilities, cutting edge computing, network systems and smart communications systems. The office is also powered by the latest online servers, guaranteed power and battery back-up systems in the event of power cuts.
SSIT Designs collaborates with leading Data Center companies in the United States to provide our clients with redundant, reliable and highly secure IT infrastructure housing facilities. Our servers are hosted with 365wehost.com and Quality Tech Services at multiple locations across USA.
The Data Centers are equipped with the best-in-class facilities, redundant systems that assure network uptime, high-density power and cooling capacities, fully integrated UPS systems, fool-proof security measures, fire safety mechanisms and a dedicated customer support network.
Technical Specifications :
- SSIT Designs servers are IBM and Intel Machines
- All of them are multi-processor with High-end processors
- Hard-drives are high performance Ultra SCSI hard drives
- Fault-tolerant 100 MB network interfaces
- The system is under 24 hrs UPS and a generator and is backed up daily
- Each of the system has been stress tested to handle more than a million hits a day
- The systems are redundant and if one fails the other can take over within a few minutes
- These systems are custom built to be web servers
- All servers are with RAID for Fault Tolerant
- The servers do not need to be brought down for maintenance
Software Support :
- Operating Systems supported – Linux & Windows
- Applications Supported – Web Servers – Apache, IIS, Lotus Domino
- Database Supported – MySQL, PostGreSQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Tight physical security is maintained at all entrances and exits, with fingerprint check and id check devices. Network is monitored 24×7 at both Layer 42 and QTS. All administrative access to the servers is through protocols supporting encryption such as SSH, this disables any attempt covert attempt to transmit highly secure information such as id and passwords to a third party.
- The software configurations are updated periodically to ensure maximum security.
SSIT is an award-winning, full-service web design agency offering affordable websites, eCommerce solutions, logo design and on-line marketing. We specialise in working with small businesses Australia wide. Established in 2006, we are trusted by leading brands and over 4000 small businesses. We are Australia’s go to web design company.
Clients choose us because we understand small business, we are experienced, innovative and all our design, hosting and support is 100% USA. We like to keep the web design process personal, simple and streamlined while delivering a fully customised service. In fact we are unique in that we will design until you’re happy, we call it our Happiness Guarantee.
There has never been a better time to be a business owner and establish your identity on-line, capturing your unique brand and using the power of the internet to grow your influence in your industry.
Why Choose SSIT?
- Experienced & credible – We are 100% USA. Since 2006 we’ve helped over 4000 small businesses get online.
- Remarkable Custom Design – With tailored designs and unlimited revisions you’re guaranteed to have a unique website you love.
- Edit Your Website 24/7 – All our websites allow you to update your content from any device. Take control of your website.
- Unlimited Lifetime Support – Have a graceful website experience. Our clients rely on us for ongoing professional support and marketing advice.
- Impressive Reputation – The outstanding service we provide our clients is reflected in the steady stream of referrals we receive from happy clients.
- Awesome & Affordable – We specialise in keeping within your budget while providing outstanding websites and online brands.
After 6 years, 2,000 projects later and serving more than 1500 clients we know very well how vital a well documented software development process is to project success
This phase is all about understanding your pain points, your business environment and whether we can solve your problems. After an exhaustive analysis our team will recommend on a course of action. If you like what you have heard, we will formally start working together.
Depending on the recommendations, we will draw up a plan of action. During this phase we will work on the software requirements, the exact scope of the project, milestones and deadlines. We will keep you in the loop, and keep the plan flexible to account for any unforeseen circumstances
This is when we execute the plan. Depending on the project requirements, we will use a variety of methodologies, like Agile or Waterfall during development. You will receive regular updates from the project manager during this phase so that you are up to date on the latest developments. This phase also includes extensive testing.
Deploy At this stage the deliverable is still not ready for end users. If it’s a mobile app, it needs to be hosted on app stores and markets. If it’s a web site or a cloud based product, it has to be uploaded on third party servers and configured for traffic. This phase will take care of the thousand and one little things before your product goes prime time.
Software is not forever. Your market will evolve, operating systems will get upgraded, traffic will grow and users will demand new features. These changes mean that your product will have to updated to cope with new requirements. We will maintain an engagement with you and ensure that the investment you have made in software development gives you the biggest bang for the buck.